Arrupe Jesuit High School

Student Life » Request for Student Records/Transcripts

Request for Student Records/Transcripts

To request records such as transcripts and birth certificates, please download and complete the Request for Student Records Form and return it to Alejandra Chacon.
Transcripts may be prepared either as official or unofficial. Please indicate the preference on your request. Official transcripts are stamped official, inserted in a sealed envelope and may only be opened by a college/business/ or person of authority.
Completed forms should be faxed or emailed to the contact listed below:
Alejandra Chacon 
Assistant Director of College Counseling 
888-868-6548 (fax)